Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jeremy's Wedding

As some of you may know, we were in Washington 2 weeks ago for Mike's brother, Jeremy's, wedding- congrats to Jeremy and Amanda! The wedding was wonderful, especially with 2 of my favorite guys in the porcession. Zach was the ring bearer and Mike was in the wedding party. Zach was so cute in his suit and bowtie.


We stayed the night at Grandma Drake and Grandpa Larry's house the night before the wedding, and in that one night, Larry won over the kids bigtime... the Juke Box was a big hit. Below is our pre-wedding dance party at Larry's.


Larry was such a big help with the kids, entertaining and feeding whichever child I wasn't dressing or taking to the bathroom- Kaidence was sad to leave. It was a long weekend, but so worth it to see the blessed event... by the end of the day, I had Kaidence calling Amanda "Aunt Amanda."






"I got sunshine in my eye!" says Zach


Kaidence twirls Grandpa Larry