Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL!

Kaidence picked out her outfit and posed with her cheesiest smile
before we headed off to preschool.




First thing when we got there, she signed herself in and headed straight
for the art room. All the other kids at the table were being careful with their
colors... until they watched Kaidence- then all 4 paintings turned into hand circles.



Every year at the preschool, there is a parent work day where they get projects done before
the year begins. There is always one BIG project... last year they built a rock climbing
wall, this year we built this loft in the playhouse area! The kids LOVE it!



I said, "Kaidence, let me take a picture," and this is what I got... What a posing DIVA!




Storytime with Teacher Gina before it is time to go.

Monday was my day to help in the classroom, so I got to stay.... therefore to tears came... we'll see how Wednesday goes when I have to drop her off... *tear*



1 comment:

  1. OMG she is getting so grown up!!! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete